Instant, transportable internet connectivity
Cost effective transportable satellite internet
Easily mountable on vehicles
Single user operation
Send large files and video content
Broadband connectivity in the YahClick coverage area
Who uses YahClick Go?
- Broadcast, media and journalists
- New and temporary military deployments, United Nations and NGO operations
- Emergency and disaster management units, fire rescue, special operations and security companies
- Government departments like home affairs, police, traffic control
- Mining and exploration
- NGOs, that require Internet connectivity even in the remotest locations
- Events companies, mobile marketing vehicles and mobile offices
- Financial institutions, ATM’s
- Mobile education
YahClick Go System Price
The price for the system and installations is available on request. It is also possible to install the system on a trailer.
Setting Up and User Guide
- Delivery time : 30 days
- The transportable antenna will require professional installation and configuration by Vox
- Vox will activate the appropriate YahClick Go Service plan and test
- Once installed and commissioned, the YahClick Go Transportable Service is ready for service
- A laptop computer with Windows 7 is required at all times to operate the controller.
- Unit currently deploys in the “last known location” under 3 minutes, on a new location deployment will usually take 15-30 minutes.
- The antenna re-adjusts itself if any motion is detected (e.g. operator steps into/out of vehicle)
- When the vehicle changes location and the subscriber is now in a different beam, the antenna will not find the satellite beam and will need to be configured for the new beam details. Time to lock in the new beam will be dependent on multiple factors. (usually take 15-30 minutes).